3D Wooden World Map Amber
If you think your home or workspace doesn’t have its centerpiece yet, you’ve come to the right place.
A map from world in wood is a representation artistic from the Earth, directed in using various diapers from wood superimposed for represent visit continents, visit country and visit elements geographical.
It can be used as a decorative or educational object, visualizing the different countries and continents of the world.
The map offer a unique visual perspective and a striking artistic look.
The wooden map can be used as a decorative element in homes, offices, classrooms or public spaces. It add a warm, rustic touch to the environment.
This map is also a great gift for travelers and those who like to stay indoors.
- Made from high-quality birch plywood with impeccable engravings, this map is both durable and elegant. With a thickness of 4 to 9 mm, it is solid and resistant.
- Handmade in Ukraine 🇺🇦
- The map is available in three different sizes to suit your space: M (100 cm * 70 cm), L (150 cm * 105 cm) and XL (200 cm * 140 cm). Choose the one that best suits your tastes and needs.
- The map is extremely detailed, with engraving of: country names, cities and borders, U.S. states, Canadian provinces and Australian states.
- The map includes :
– Large wood panels: North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Australia, Greenland and various smaller islands.
– Compass, 2 planes, boat, anchor, whale, ocean names
Aruba, Azores, Bahamas, Bali, Borneo, Cape Verde, Cyprus, Corsica, Crete, Cuba, Fiji, Galapagos, Great Britain, Barbados, Greenland, Hawaii, Hispaniola (Dominican Republic & Haiti), Mauritius, Canary Islands, Faeroe Islands, Falkland Islands Haiti), Mauritius, Canary Islands, Faroe Islands, Falkland Islands, Solomon Islands, Pagues, Caribbean Islands, Indonesia, Iceland, Ireland, Jamaica, Japan (Hokkaido, Honshu), Java, Madagascar, Maldives, Malta, New Guinea, New Caledonia, New Zealand, New Zealand, Lesser Sunda Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Sakhalin, Sardinia, Seychelles, Sicily, Sri Lanka, Sumatra, Sulawesi, Tahiti, Taiwan, Newfoundland, Tasmania, Vancouver, Wellington, plus 10 unnamed islands.
- Lifetime warranty
Because the maps are handmade from natural materials, the texture of the wood reacts differently to the paint. This effect can give different tones to the maps, making them original and unique.
Please note that the map is not a precise geographical map, but rather a decorative element. Some small countries and islands may be omitted due to the problem of scale.
To install this 3D wooden map of the world all you need is a little enthusiasm and a few hours of fun ! Everything else is provided!
- Attach corner stencil #1 to the top left. Then measure the distance according to the size of your map (M,L,XL). Then attach stencil #2 in the upper right corner.
- Place all the parts of the map on a flat surface.
Cut 2 cm pieces of double-sided tape. Stick the pieces of double-sided tape to each piece of the Map.
- Start attaching the pieces to the wall with the outer parts (North America and Russia). Attach the rest of the pieces, enjoy the assembly and have fun reviewing your geography! 🙂
Add a touch of personality to your walls with this magnificent wooden world map. And for travelers, use pushpins to mark the countries you’ve visited, creating a unique map full of memories.
Travel the world without leaving home with CREATIFWOOD’s 3D Wooden World Map.
Give character to your four walls!
Travel and mark countries you have visited with the
The box includes:
Wooden map: continents and islands (with country names and borders), Antarctica, wooden planes, boats and a compass
Double-sided adhesive tape for wall mounting, corner stencils
How do I attach the map to a wall?
Our maps come with special double-sided adhesive tape strong enough to hold the map pieces to the wall.
Is it possible to remove the map from the wall and reassemble it without damaging it?
If you want to remove it from your wall, you will need a hair dryer. Direct the airflow between a piece of map and the wall, wait a little and remove them one by one. To reinstall the map, you will need to buy more tape, the old one will not work.
What should I do to take care of the map?
There are no specific rules. However, there are a few recommendations: avoid placing the map in humid areas or exposed to direct sunlight and avoid applying abrasive substances to its surface.
I want to order several maps
Write to us at email@example.com and you will receive a personalized quote within 24 hours.