Who are we ?
Our website address is: https://www.creatifwood.com/.
Use of personal data collected
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be offered to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. This is only for your comfort so that you don’t have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to save your login details and screen preferences. The lifetime of a connection cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be erased.
NewsLetter / T4M-Letter
Your e-mail address is only used to send you our newsletter and information about our company. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link included in each email.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves the same as if the visitor were to that other site.
Statistics and audience measurements
Use and transmission of your personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences;
– organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Storage times for your data
For users who register on our site (if possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can see, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username·ice). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
The rights you have over your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated.
- The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to oppose the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data that they provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. staff ;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;